Sarah Perry is the author of The Essex Serpent and After Me Comes the Flood. A number one bestseller and Waterstones Book of the Year 2016, The Essex Serpent was nominated for a further eight literary awards, including the Costa Novel Award 2017, and the Bailey's Women's Prize for Fiction 2017. After Me Comes the Flood was longlisted for the Guardian First Book Award 2014 and the Folio Prize 2014, and won the East Anglian Book of the Year Award 2014. Sarah has been the UNESCO City of Literature Writer-In-Residence in Prague and a Gladstone's Library Writer-in-Residence. Her work is being translated into eleven languages, and her essays and fiction have been broadcast on BBC Radio 4 and RTE 1. She reviews fiction for the Guardian and the Financial Times.
- After Me Comes the Flood
- The Essex Serpent
- "The Essex Serpent beats Harry Potter to win Waterstones book of the year" (The Guardian)
- "The Essex Serpent adds top British Book Award to prize haul" (The Guardian)
- "The most delightful heroine since Elizabeth Bennet" (Washington Post)
Ethel Rohan is the author of The Weight of Him, a debut novel out now from St. Martin's Press (US) and from Atlantic Books (UK). The Weight of Him won the inaugural Plumeri Fellowship. Rohan is also the author of two story collections, Goodnight Nobody and Cut Through the Bone, the former longlisted for The Edge Hill Prize and the latter longlisted for The Story Prize. An award-winning short story writer, her work has appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, World Literature Today, Tin House Online, and GUERNICA Magazine, among many others. Raised in Dublin, Ireland, she lives in San Francisco and received her MFA in fiction from Mills College, CA. She is a member of San Francisco Writers' Grotto.
- Goodnight Nobody
- Cut Through the Bone
- The Weight of Him
- 'The Weight Of Him' Takes On Suicide Prevention — And You're Definitely Going To Want To Read It (Bustle)
- My Name is Ethel Rohan (First Days Project)
- Ethel Rohan: On Fear, Memoir, and Reclaiming the ‘I’ (Writing.ie)