Happy Birthday to the Reading Women podcast! On June 1st, 2016, we posted our very first episode. For this anniversary episode, Autumn and Kendra talk about books around the theme: "co-host's choice." Hear which books Autumn and Kendra having been dying to pick up this year, and what they're currently reading!
- The Leavers by Lisa Ko
- The Weight of Him by Ethel Rohan
- The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry
- The Clay Girl by Heather Tucker
- The Clasp by Sloan Crosley
- The Girls of Riyadh by Rajaa Alsanea (with translation assistance from Marilyn Booth)
- The Border of Paradise by Esmé Weijun Wang
- The Address by Fiona Davis
You can find all the books featured in this episode in the Reading Women Bookstore!
For the entire month of June, our birthday month, we'll be using the hashtag #ReadingWomenMonth to spread the word across all social media channels about books by or about women. Consider this your invitation to join the party!
AND we're now on Patreon! Head over to our Patreon page to find ways you can support the Reading Women and receive exclusive insider goodies.
Many thanks to Quarterlane for partnering with us this month. Quarterlane's summer book subscription boxes are out now! Use the discount code readingwomen15 for 15% off your purchase!