In this episode Autumn and Kendra discuss The Elegance of the Hedgehog and My Brilliant Friend. Do protagonists have to be likable? What role does education play in the lives of Elena and Lina in My Brilliant Friend? Listen and join the conversation on Goodreads or other social media!
Books Mentioned in this Episode
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
- Gourmet Rhapsody by Muriel Barbery
- My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
- The Story of a New Name by Elena Ferrante
- Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay by Elena Ferrante
- The Lost Child by Elena Ferrante
Reading Women Podcast
You can also find on Litsy as @autumnprivett and @kdwinchester. We <3 Litsy!!