All July, we're talking about books all about food! Grab a snack, sit down, and have a listen!
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. A special thanks to our patrons Jennifer P., Carley T., Deborah W., and Stephanie W. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
- 2018 Newbery Medal: Hello, Universe, written by Erin Entrada Kelly, published by Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers
- Kamila Shamsie Wins Women's Prize for Fiction for her novel Home Fire
- Golden Man Booker Award
- Women Writers Series, Curated by Kamila Shamsie and Penelope Livley
- Soy Sauce for Beginners by Kirstin Chen (Amazon Publishing/New Harvest)
- Crazy Salad and Scribble Scribble by Nora Ephron (Vintage)
- My Life in France by Julia Child (Knopf)
- Free Food for Millionaires by Min Jin Lee (Warner/Hachette)
- Eat Up: Food, Appetite and Eating What You Want by Ruby Tandoh (Serpent's Tail)
- Big Bones by Laura Dockrill (Hot Key Books)
About Our Guest
Lauren and the Books | Lauren runs a BookTube channel where she shares her favourites reads as well as making videos with a focus on cruelty free beauty, feminism and plus size fashion. She lives in Kent, in the UK, with her boyfriend David and their cat-daughter Minnie.
Music “Reading Women” Composed and Recorded by Isaac and Sarah Greene