We finally announce the winners of the 2017 Reading Women Awards!
- Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body by Roxane Gay
- The Best We Could Do: An Illustrated Memoir by Thi Bui
- Tell Me Everything You Don't Remember: The Stroke that Changed My Life by Christine Hyung-Oak Lee
- Inferior: How Science Got Women Wrong—and the New Research That's Rewriting the Story by Angela Saini
- The Fact of a Body: A Murder and a Memoir by Alexandria Marzano-Lesnevich
- Reading with Patrick: A Teacher, a Student, and a Life-Changing Friendship by Michelle Kuo
Music “Stickybee” by Josh Woodard